Today’s Daily Update, which follows up on Pro-Neutrality, Anti-Title II, is free for everyone.
- Discusses the two types of regulation (ex-ante and ex-post) and why it’s worth trying ex-post first
- Explains what I meant by “light touch”, specifically the rollout of cable broadband and how it differed from DSL
- Explores the tradeoffs necessary to encourage broadband investment, and why they are so critical to society
- Ties together the need for stronger antitrust enforcement with the risk of letting ISPs be reclassified
- Pleads for more consideration of trade-offs and less reduction of complex issues to good versus evil
You can read this Daily Update for free here.