Hello Egmont Grow Retreat attendees.
Here are a selection of articles from Stratechery that touch on the issues addressed in my first talk:
- Aggregation Theory is the first article where I articulated the theory specifically
- TV Advertising’s Strength — and Inevitable Fall describes how advertising, television, and major industries are all intertwined
- The Sports Linchpin focuses on the importance of sports in supporting post World War II business models
- Popping the Publishing Bubble is about what is happening to publishing, and strategies going forward
- The Facebook Epoch explains why Facebook is even more important than you think
And here are a selection of articles about the companies addressed in my second talk:
- The FANG Playbook describes how all of these companies have similar business models
- Google: Peak Google, Google’s Go-To-Market Gap
- Facebook: Facebook, Phones, and Phonebooks, The Reality of Missing Out
- Snapchat: Snapchat’s Ladder, Old-Fashioned Snapchat
- Netflix: Netflix and the Conservation of Attractive Profits
- Amazon: The Amazon Tax
- Apple: Beyond the iPhone
You can subscribe to Stratechery to receive more articles like this plus in-depth discussion of daily technology news in your inbox every day. Or, if you only wish to receive free articles, please sign up here.