On the newest episode of Exponent, the podcast I co-host with James Allworth:
Are the recent debates on net neutrality, the protests of Google buses, even SOPA a sign of things to come? Building on yesterday’s article The Net Neutrality Wake-up Call, we discuss the intersection of technology and politics.
- Why do people in technology tend to dislike politics?
- Is net neutrality really that important and understanding open loop unbundling
- The tech industry and creative destruction: is it good for society when companies go out of business?
- The impact of money on politics
- Why tech and politics are on a collision course
- What we can do to effect change on an individual basis
- The Net Neutrality Wake-up Call – Stratechery
- Net Neutrality Podcast – Stratechery.FM
- We the People, and the Republic we must reclaim – Lawrence Lessig at TED
- Lawrence Lessig’s PAC – MayOne
Note to listeners: the Stratechery.FM feed is now redirected to Exponent (although the archives remain on Stratechery.FM). If you have subscribed to both, just delete one or the other. Thanks!