We discuss Twitter and its strategic options, as well as YouTube’s new music service, Taylor Swift and Spotify, plus the special return of the garbage truck song.
- Twitter Sharpens Its Strategy to Win Over Investors – Wall Street Journal
- Ben Thompson: There are Two Twitters; Only One is Worth Investing In – Stratechery
- Ben Thompson: Twitter’s Marketing Problem – Stratechery
- Daniel Ek: $2 Billion and Counting – Spotify
- Taylor Swift: For Taylor Swift, the Future of Music Is a Love Story – Wall Street Journal
- Ben Thompson: What Taylor Swift Gets Right – Stratechery (members-only)