Hello Canadian Investment Review attendees.
Here are a selection of articles from Stratechery that touch on the issues addressed in my talk on Aggregation Theory.
- Aggregation Theory is the first article where I articulated the theory specifically
- Why Web Pages Suck explained how digital publishers have been divorced from customers. (Also see Popping the Publishing Bubble)
- Airbnb and the Internet Revolution discussed how Airbnb and other on-demand services have commoditized trust and thus distribution
- Netflix and the Conservation of Attractive Profits pointed out how profits shift in the value chain along with the integration or modularization of different parts of that value chain
- How Apple Creates Leverage and the Future of Apple Pay explores how owning the consumer relationship creates leverage over different parts of a value chain
You can subscribe to Stratechery to receive more articles like this plus in-depth discussion of daily technology news in your inbox every day. Or, if you only wish to receive free articles, please sign up here.